North American markets are the epicenter of all business outsourcing, with 95% being the number of all outsourcing jobs coming from just the United States of America and rest of the world put together forming the remaining 5%, getting business from North America should be easy, right?
PROBLEM / OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
With the steady decline in American middle class and increasing concentration of wealth, the entrepreneur who could outsource the coding work for cheaper labor and high end skills to India has now started finding it affordable to find the same labor at comparable prices in the local markets. With outsourcing rates reaching $35 an hour and software developers available locally for $50 an hour, the options outweigh the risks.
US markets also carry the high CPC rates in the world. Advertising in US markets for software business leads is a deep pocket affair, with anyone with less than $10,000 per month for Google ad expenses finding it impossible to get a dent.
US markets are very risk taking by nature, quick to move, slower to execute. Finding businesses that are committed and consistent with their goals is key to succeeding in US markets.
We work through a network of US based partners to find and identify qualified prospects and use direct networking to get the business opportunities fired up.
APPROACH TO SOLUTION
By identifying and positioning the business with limited competition and using skills, value proposition as an advantage, against low pricing, the good quality software projects are sourced.
KEY SOLUTION METRICS
Roughly 20 qualified leads from 100-160 new prospects is the goal per month.
This method of penetrating the US requires established local networks and partners that are willing to travel and meet the clients.
Set up consecutive meetings through qualified prospecting and pre-sales for requirement identification, customer readiness for giving business.
Every 12 weeks, we aim at least a quarter of million in sales; with nearly a million plus in opportunity size using this method.
US market is a very buoyant market, it is a market that is worth the risks.
KEY BENEFITS OF SOLUTION
US markets offers some of the fastest sales velocities in the whole world, thus enabling fastest route to growth in comparison to any other markets.